Saturday 15 October 2011

Costume Hire

Below is a recorded copy of my contact with a Costume Hire location: 


Dear Fairy Godmother Costume Hires,




REPLY


Hi Courtney



I am sure we can supply the costumes you are after. They cost between 
store is your closest. Please call 01932 566988 to talk to jayne.

£32-£36 to hire, and the hire is up to a week. I believe that our Chertsey 

I have yet to call Jayne and speak with her - this I will do next week, when our entire production team is together. 


I am writing from Hurtwood House Media Department to enquiry about some of your costumes for hire. My production team is in the process of developing and producing an original music video as a part of our A Level Media Studies course here at Hurtwood House and after scouring the internet we found fairygodmother.co.uk. Our music video is based on a fairytale theme and - quite frankly - your costumes would be perfect for our shoot. We particularly liked the long Belle and Cinderella dresses as well as Little Red Riding Hood - I was wondering if I could reserve these costumes ahead of time. Our music video shoot is on the 16th November (but we would like to have the costumes from the 15th-17th of November just in case we 'missed a shot' or have to reshoot a sequence) and it would be great if we could reserve them now so that the main element of our music video is settled.

Please contact me for any further quieries, questions or comments. I look 
forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Courtney Madincea

Hurtwood House Media Department
Holmbury St. Mary
Dorking
Surrey
RH5 6NU

No comments:

Post a Comment